Brazilian nonprofit higher education institution. Teaching activity begins in 1954. The leading building of the educational institution is located in Fortaleza.
From year to year, the university appears in the list of 20 leading universities in the country. An educational institution traditionally falls into the list of 5 best universities in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Ceara University is rightfully classified as a large-scale university, in which more than 31,000 applicants receive education. The pedagogical staff of the University is 1900 teachers. The university has its own pages in social networks that will help you get reliable information about the traditions of the university and the life of students. Do not miss the news feed on Facebook and Twitter .
Each student enrolled in this educational institution has the opportunity to visit a unique library created specifically to supplement the educational knowledge base. The university can boast about the presence of its own sports complex, equipped with the necessary equipment to maintain health. The university is part of the educational association CRUB and RENEX. We will help you to exclude a long search for information, we will exclude the commission of erroneous stages at the time of admission.
There are no religious or gender restrictions.
The refusal of the university to the address of the student is admissible if they have made a typical error at the time of filling in the questionnaire and information sheet with the evaluation characteristic. We are constantly conducting a set of applicants to educational institutions from all over our planet. That is why we have the most verified information on all formalities of enrollment in certain educational institutions.
We do not miss your time, which each of us can always spend the way it wants most, for example, to improve the knowledge of a foreign language or to complete tasks before exams. As a representative of the majority of educational institutions abroad, as well as using proven tactics and techniques for selecting student programs and the best admission strategies, we contribute to your enrollment.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.