Universidade Cruzeiro do Sul (UNICSUL)was founded in 1965 in the format of a college. Since 1993, UNICSUL is one of the best universities in Brazil, part of the Cruzeiro do Sul Educacional. In the years when the Internet was not so developed, this university was already adjusting to the coming changes, conducting research in the field of distance education, the use of new information technologies. In 2012, UNICSUL re-received MECaccreditation, but this time for amaximum period of 10 years of the training process, permission to conduct distance courses. In recent years, the university has opened several educational campuses, concluded dozens of contracts with international educational institutions, and therefore is included in the TOP of the best universities in Brazil and the world.
About 15 000-20 000 students study here under the guidance of 1500 qualified specialists.
UnICSUL offers a number of free courses for all comers:
Examples of courses:
Also on the territory of the university monthly events are held: lectures with invited speakers, concerts and fairs, exhibitions. Every April is an opportunity for students to interact with scientific specialists to exchange experience at face-to-face lectures. The Day of Social Responsibility is also held annually.
Students during the academic year undergo training in clinics-schools of the university in the following areas:
UNICSUL is located in 7 educational and residential campuses:
Training is conducted in semesters: autumn and spring.
To enroll in UNICSUL, all applicants will need to pass one of five testing options:
On the tests, applicants must show:
Options for financial assistance in UNICSUL:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.