The University of Torcuato di Tella is a popular institution of higher education in Argentina. Universidad Torcuato di Tella (UTDT) is privately owned. It is a fairly young educational institution since it first opened its doors for students in 1991.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Argentina is a rapidly developing country, and the level of education is in the first place. In particular, the University of Torcuato di Tella - in such a short time was able to enter the top twenty universities (according to the national academic rating). Over the thirty years of its existence, he has repeatedly entered even the top ten of the annual list of the best Argentine educational institutions. The institution is also present in the world ranking of universities, and in the of world academic leaders.
Leading positions in the ratings are based on the excellent quality of teaching. This is also appreciated by South American employers. They recruit Universidad Torcuato di Tella graduates immediately after receiving their education certificate. The diploma of this institution is valued abroad.
The small size of the university limits the number of students who simultaneously receive education here - up to 1,100 people. Conditions for accepting applications from foreign citizens are no different from conditions for local youth. Within the walls of the University of Torcuato di Tella, there are about 6 percent of students from abroad. The staff of teachers is represented by a rather small team - these are 202 teachers with excellent qualifications, among whom there are foreign specialists. Despite the small size of the institution, the university has rather close ties with major educational centers for international student exchanges. The social pages related to the university will provide all the necessary information about the learning process for such programs.
UTDT is proud of its modern library with selected literature for self-study disciplines.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.