Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires
Description of Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires
Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires (abbreviated as UNICEN) is an educational institution of the state type, which has been active in scientific and academic work since the 1974 in Argentina. The campus is located in the small town of Tandilia.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires
Facilities and equipment at Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires
This is a medium-sized institution of higher education, where about 15,000 people take courses annually. The teaching staff of the university is about 2500 teachers of the highest category. As part of your university studies, you can apply to participate in international exchange programs.
The university offers students the best conditions for learning - there is a huge library, a modern hostel and a sports field.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each academic year at the university is traditionally divided into quarters. Both locals and foreign students always apply for places at the university.
Tuition fees at UNICEN
The education of future masters and bachelors at the university is considered relatively inexpensive. Among other things, each student has a choice - to study in person or remotely. Subject to good academic performance, students can always count on financial support from the university leadership in the form of scholarships.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.