Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires (abbreviated as UNICEN) is an educational institution of the state type, which has been active in scientific and academic work since the 1974 in Argentina. The campus is located in the small town of Tandilia.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a medium-sized institution of higher education, where about 15,000 people take courses annually. The teaching staff of the university is about 2500 teachers of the highest category. As part of your university studies, you can apply to participate in international exchange programs.
The university offers students the best conditions for learning - there is a huge library, a modern hostel and a sports field.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.