Universidad Nacional de Tucumán (UNT) is considered one of the largest institutions of higher education in Argentina. The National University of Tucuman is a public institution founded in 1914 in the city of San Miguel de Tucuman.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Universidad Nacional de Tucumán occupies stable positions in the national ranking and is in the TOP 20.
The main campus of the Universidad Nacional de Tucumán is territorially located in the city of San Miguel de Tucuman. The school has its own library, a dormitory for foreign citizens, a sports complex and facilities, laboratories and research centers. There are also three museums:
The structure of the university includes seven higher education schools.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.