The largest university in Argentina is Universidad Nacional de Córdoba (UNC). This is a public institution, which was founded in 1610 as the Higher College. The status of the university was awarded in 1613. To date, the National University of Cordoba is considered the oldest in its country and the fourth oldest in South America.
The National University of Cordoba is an important research center in Argentina. In the national rating, he now ranks 9th, and in the international rating - 623th position.
This is a very prestigious university, attracting a large number of entrants. The quality of education is here at a high level. Graduates without any difficulties are employed in promising companies around the world.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
This higher educational institution is famous for its large list of outstanding graduates. Among them there are well-known politicians, many of whom were presidents of the country, scientists, writers, lawyers, etc. Here are just some of the most famous personalities:
Most of these people made a great contribution to the development and development of the country.
The National University of Cordoba is considered an architectural monument. The main campus of the institution is territorially located in the picturesque city of Cordoba.
The structure of the university includes the following institutions:
25 university libraries are available for comfortable learning, which in total contain more than 150,000 volumes. Students are provided with a furnished hostel, on the territory of the university there is a sports complex and numerous equipment, canteens and cafes, scientific laboratories, 16 museums, and 100 research centers. On the basis of the university there is a special department that organizes sports international competitions in various sports, thanks to which pupils have the opportunity to take part and receive grants.
Also in the training center there are specialized employees who advise applicants and students on career planning, as well as on other academic issues. Student communities actively form clubs on interests in various fields of activity.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.