Universidad Nacional del Litoral
Description of Universidad Nacional del Litoral
Universidad Nacional del Litoral (abbreviated as UNL ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities in Argentina since the beginning of the distant 1889. Currently, the university has its small student campus in the city of Sante Fe de la Vere Cruz.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universidad Nacional del Litoral
This is Universidad, which every year easily defends its right to take an honorable position among the TOP-20 universities of the country. In addition, the university Universidad Nacional del Litoral for the last few years has not left the TOP-5 percent rating of the best of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Universidad Nacional del Litoral
Universidad Nacional del Litoral is a large institution of higher education, where about 34,000 people take a course each year. At the same time, the teaching staff of UNL is about 3,000 teachers of the highest category.
The university infrastructure assumes the presence of a large scientific library. In addition, students are provided with affordable housing in the hostel. There are also sports grounds for active recreation and activities on the campus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Every year, both locals and visitors from all over the globe apply equally to the places of students of this Argentine university. In its decision, the admission committee relies on the documents submitted on the past performance of each applicant, as well as on the results of all the exams passed by all students.
Tuition fees at Universidad Nacional del Litoral
Each academic year at the university is traditionally divided into two semesters. At the same time, training is conducted on a fee basis with the possibility of returning part of the costs (the university will pay a scholarship to the most successful students). For each semester, future bachelors and masters pay about $ 500. Universidad Nacional del Litoral conducts full-time and distance learning. The institution also takes an active part in various international exchange programs. More up-to-date information about the work of the university is available on the website (address of the portal http://www.unl.edu.ar). Also, to clarify the details of admission and study at the University of Argentina can be through the most popular social networks.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universidad Nacional del Litoral
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.