Universidad Nacional del Litoral (abbreviated as UNL ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities in Argentina since the beginning of the distant 1889. Currently, the university has its small student campus in the city of Sante Fe de la Vere Cruz.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is Universidad, which every year easily defends its right to take an honorable position among the TOP-20 universities of the country. In addition, the university Universidad Nacional del Litoral for the last few years has not left the TOP-5 percent rating of the best of the best universities in the world.
Universidad Nacional del Litoral is a large institution of higher education, where about 34,000 people take a course each year. At the same time, the teaching staff of UNL is about 3,000 teachers of the highest category.
The university infrastructure assumes the presence of a large scientific library. In addition, students are provided with affordable housing in the hostel. There are also sports grounds for active recreation and activities on the campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.