Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLAP) is considered the most prestigious private institution in Mexico. The institution of higher education was founded in 1940 and geographically located in the city of San Andrés-Cholula.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Universidad de las Américas Puebla is very popular among university entrants. He was awarded the title of the best private university in Mexico by El Universal. The university has the following positions in the listed ratings:
Many teachers at this university are foreign specialists. Notable professors include: Luis Ernesto Derbez Bautista (Mexican politician and current rector), Nora Lustig (professor of Latin American economics at Tulane University), Roy Richard Roubott (junior diplomat of the United States).
The campus of the establishment consists of 38 buildings of 728,000 m² located 12 miles west of the city center of Puebla. 38 buildings include:
Universidad de las Américas has student teams in such sports:
Many teams are participants in national tournaments.
The institution is a member of such associations as the Federación de Instituciones Mexicanas Particulares de Educación Superior and the Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.