United Indian Private School in Abu Dhabi
Description of United Indian Private School in Abu Dhabi
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE,
- Year of foundation: 1990,
- Number of students: more than 500,
- Language of instruction: English,
- Type: mixed.
United Indian School – Abu Dhabi is a well-known private school in the UAE, opened in September 1990. After several years of major restructuring and restructuring of the campus, updating the equipment to a more modern one, replenishing programs and extracurricular courses in November 2015, the institution opened its doors to recruiting new students. In the first year of work, the school enrolled just over 400 students from different countries. Today, United Indian School – Abu Dhabi is considered one of the best educational institutions in Abu Dhabi.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in United Indian Private School in Abu Dhabi
Accommodation, meals, prices
There are no equipped places for living on campus, there is a full-time form of study. During the school day, students can visit the canteen, which daily prepares delicious, fresh and healthy food. Students have the opportunity to buy full meals, snacks, drinks and pastries.
Activities United Indian Private School in Abu Dhabi
United Indian School – Abu Dhabi offers all students a wide range of extracurricular activities: from scientific projects to hiking trips, from sports competitions to creative competitions. The main areas of leisure on campus are clubs:
- Musical education: choir, playing instruments, vocals,
- Voice and speech production, oratory, public speaking,
- Literary Club,
- Essay writing, humanities,
- Arts and crafts: making paper products, modeling from clay, wall painting, origami and other directions,
- Sports: team sports, athletics, running and others.
On a regular basis, students have the opportunity to explore the sights of Abu Dhabi, the natural beauties of the UAE, visit museums, exhibitions and social events.
- All required accreditations, including from the Abu Dhabi Ministry of Education,
- The school is a member of the Central Board of Secondary Education of New Delhi, India,
- Rating "Good" in recent inspections,
- Cooperation with premium funds,
- One of the best schools in Abu Dhabi,
- New campus infrastructure.
Facilities and equipment at United Indian Private School in Abu Dhabi
The school's campus is located at 42 Baniyas West Street in Abu Dhabi. Near the study area there are several city highways, which allows students to travel, visit attractions and public places.
Three-storey buildings are built around a large sports field. The school is equipped with many spaces for training, sports and recreation:
- Lecture classes with audio and video equipment,
- Two libraries with books for preschool and primary levels and a separate repository of literature for secondary classes,
- Computer center with PCs and laptops by number of students,
- Scientific laboratories of physics, chemistry and biology with interactive and experimental installations,
- Gender Health Clinic for First Aid,
- Sports complex with rubberized playgrounds for football, cricket, basketball, volleyball and athletics,
- Art Education Studios: Dance, Music, Art,
- Football field of standard size with Astro coating,
- Four outdoor basketball courts.
The institution provides transportation for students living far from academic buildings. To organize regular trips, you need to contact any of the teachers.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school year lasts from September to June. Holidays are provided after each trimester: spring, summer and autumn. Classes are held on weekdays from Monday to Friday in the morning, in the afternoon events are organized.
- Registration fee – 5% of the total tuition fee,
- School uniform,
- School transport,
- Books and consumables as needed.
Step-by-step process of admission to the United Indian School – Abu Dhabi:
- Filling out an online application,
- Submission of the required documents through the reception secretary,
- Passing the interview and evaluation/entrance test,
- Waiting for an official invitation for the first day of school.
Graduates of the institution enter the best universities in the world, including universities of Russel Group. In recent years, students have been enrolled in Oxford, Stanford, Burkely, King's College London and other prestigious universities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Foreign applicants must provide:
- Personal documents of the child and parents: passports, UAE identity cards, visas, birth certificate, medical insurance,
- Three recent passport-size photographs,
- School reports for two years, including any documents to support learning (speech therapists, psychologists and other specialists).
Training takes place in English, so middle and high school students need to have a conversational level.
Scholarships United Indian Private School in Abu Dhabi
Students have the opportunity to supplement their portfolio with certificates of prestigious awards: Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak for outstanding academic and extracurricular achievements.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about United Indian Private School in Abu Dhabi
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.