Tzu Chi University (TCU)
Description of Tzu Chi University (TCU)
Tzu Chi University (abbreviated as TCU) is a higher private educational institution in Taiwan, which began its active research and academic work since 1994. During the course of study at the University, students can count on places in the university dormitory, which is located in the countryside near Hualien.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Tzu Chi University (TCU)
Facilities and equipment at Tzu Chi University (TCU)
Every year about 3,000 students study here. At the university 400 high-quality teachers help students develop their skills and extend knowledge base. Students have access to a large library, places in the dormitory. The University also continues to actively develop, participating in reputable groups and associations at the global level.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission of students is conducted every year by a special selection committee on the basis of the documentation provided and the results of examinations passed by the applicants. The academic year in Taiwan is traditionally divided into two semesters.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Tzu Chi University (TCU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.