National Chiao Tung University is one of the leading educational institutions in Taiwan. The National University of Jiaotong began its activity in 1958. The university is located in Hsinchu City.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
To date, the National Jiaotong University in its country holds an honorable third place. In the international rating is at 239 positions. On the quality of teaching is included in the top 300 best institutions of the world. Especially popular are the following areas:
Graduates of the university are in great demand in international companies.
Among the students of the institution you can meet famous scientists, businessmen, poets, writers, directors, politicians. For example:
The main campus of National Chiao Tung University is territorially located in the picturesque city of Hsinchu Taiwan. The University owns a large library, sports complexes, research laboratories. Foreign citizens are provided with a hostel.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.