Asian University of Taiwan (Asia University Taiwan), abbreviated AU - one of the best educational institutions in the country. He began his academic activities relatively recently, in 2001. The central building of the university is located in Taichung.
Over the past years, AU has confidently entered the TOP-30 prestigious educational institutions in the country.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Asia University of Taiwan is considered a medium-sized university, where about 16 thousand students study. The Admissions Committee considers applications not only from citizens, but also from foreigners. Academic staff includes approximately 300 specialists. Students can participate in exchange programs between universities, including foreign ones.
During their studies, students can use educational buildings, a library and, if necessary, live in a dormitory on campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.