Description of Shu-Te University
Shu-Te University (abbreviated as STU ) is a non-profit private higher education institution in Taiwan that has been operating since the beginning of the distant 1997. Currently, STU University has at its disposal a small urban-type student campus in the city of Kaohsiung.
We are talking about an average in scale higher education institution, which annually accepts about 15,000 students for study. The teaching staff at STU is a team of about 500 teachers. During the period of study among the students of this institution, the opportunity to participate in various student exchange programs is extended.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Shu-Te University
This is a Taiwanese university that consistently ranks among the top 60 best of the best universities in the country. In addition, this university traditionally occupies one of the top positions in the ranking of the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Shu-Te University
During their studies at this university, the students themselves have the right to actively use literature from a large student library. University students can live in one of the rooms of a cozy university dormitory. Also on the campus of this higher education institution, everyone can play sports.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Enrollment in this university is conducted every year on the basis of previously passed entrance exams. At the time of admission to this university in Taiwan, over 70 percent of applicants to the university are easily accepted. And, nevertheless, it is worth taking into account the fact that at the University of STU some of the applicants may vary depending on which faculty and specialty in question. The academic year in this university is traditionally divided into two semester-sized ones.
Tuition at Shu-Te University
Education for future and future masters at STU can be called not so expensive, because for every six months, students pay about $ 1,250. Everyone who would like to get a higher education in this university should pre-clarify and check all the information through the official website of the university (portal address http://www.stu.edu.tw ) and the university pages on social networks Facebook and Youtube . The university conducts training in two systems - internally and in absentia (remotely).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Shu-Te University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.