Chung Yuan Christian University (CYCU) began operations in 1955. Zhongyuan Christian University is a non-profit educational institution, as well as one of the best universities in Taiwan. The university campus is located in Taoyuan. For many years, this university occupies a place in the national TOP-30 of the best universities, and does not leave 5% of prestigious educational institutions.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Zhongyuan Christian University is considered a medium-sized university. It has no more than 20 thousand students. Among them are foreigners.
The university is proud of its small but very talented academic staff, which includes just under 900 teachers.
Students at Chung Yuan Christian University can use the library during their studies. The university is a member of many prestigious groups and associations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.