Catholic University Fu Jen has the status of an elite private educational institution in Taiwan. Fu Jen Catholic University (FJU) began its academic activities in 1925. Lectures seminars are held on an urban type campus directly in the capital of the country - the city of Taipei.
The sixteenth place in the national academic ranking makes Catholic University Fu Jen a prestigious place to receive education. At the same time, world experts have FJU in such positions that allow the university to get into the leading 5% of the best educational institutions in the world. On the basis of these data, there was an excellent reputation of this university among employers. An FJU graduate can expect to receive a well-paid job immediately after graduation.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The Catholic University Fu Jen is quite large. The learning process there are 26,000 students annually. Citizens of Taiwan and foreign nationals can enter this educational institution. Every year the rate of foreigners who receive knowledge at the university reaches 3%. 1 100 teachers are engaged in teaching students. A number of them have been invited from major educational centers in Asia and Europe. During their studies, students have the opportunity to participate in the international exchange process. Social pages will talk about student life and scholarship opportunities.
On the territory of the educational institution there is a powerful scientific library that helps students prepare independently for the disciplines. The hostel is provided to all students in need of living space.
The University is a long-term member of the academic groups OCW, IFACHE and ASSOCIATION OF CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN ASIA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.