At the Medical University of China, located in Taiwan, there is the possibility of obtaining a qualified medical degree. This institution of higher education has a private form of ownership. China Medical University (CMU) is located in Taichung City. The beginning of the academic activities of the university is counted from 1958.
Fifteenth place in the national ranking of Taiwan gives the opportunity For many years, the Medical University of China has remained a prestigious and sought-after place of study. At the same time, finding China Medical University in the first 5% of the international academic ranking increases its popularity among local and foreign applicants.
The international examination of professionals allows the university to be proud of the faculty for the preparation of qualified doctors. Such an assessment allows to occupy this area 302 place in the world ranking of medical faculties. With regard to postgraduate employment, employers around the world are happy to take CMU graduates to hospitals and clinics.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This educational institution is considered an educational center of medium size. In his classrooms, 7,000 students receive educational services simultaneously. The administration of the university contributes to the admission of foreign students in the CMU. Approximately 4% of all studying youth are foreign citizens. The teaching of disciplines at faculties employs 706 teachers, including a large percentage of foreign specialists. They are invited to improve the quality of teaching from the world's leading universities. Students are encouraged to try their hand at international exchange programs. To find out more, you should go to the social pages related to CMU and get the necessary information.
The school owns a powerful academic library with the necessary resources. For non-resident and foreign citizens are provided a comfortable hostel located near the campus. Anyone interested in sports can use special facilities and complexes.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.