Tunghai University (abbreviated as THU) is a private institution in Taiwan that has been active in scientific research since the distant 1955. The campus of the university is built as a small town and is located in Taichung.
The institution of higher education is ranked in the TOP 30 of the best Taiwanese universities, as well as in the TOP 5 percent of the best institutions of this type at the global level.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is among the medium in scale. At the same time, about 19,000 students are studying here. The professional staff of teachers is 700 professors and teachers of the highest category. The institution actively participates in exchange programs for both the academic staff of the university and the students. You can learn more about the life and activities of the university on the pages of the social networking site Facebook and YouTube.
Infrastructure includes a large library. The university is a member of authoritative groups and scientific associations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.