National Sun Yat-Sen University (NSYSU) was founded in 1980 and is the most popular higher education institution in Taiwan, conducting research in many fields of science. The university is highly qualified in oceanography, optoelectronics, nanotechnology, sociology and business program management.
NSYSU is a part of the Taiwan University System (TUS) and the Open Course Ware Consortium (OCW).
University educational programs are implemented in the following areas:
The masters programs in NSYSU are represented in the following areas:
Doctoral programs are implemented in the following areas:
The aim of the educational program is to develop the oral and written skills of foreign students for the effective use of the Chinese language at any level. Teachers of the educational center play a leading role and encourage students to take an active part in the educational process.
In addition to existing popular textbooks, the language center compiles its own teaching aids and introduces students to the country's culture.
NSYSU provides a hostel for its students.
In their free time, students can attend:
The campus of the educational institution is located next to Kaohsiung harbour, surrounded on three sides by mountains and overlooks the open waters of the Taiwan Strait.
The university infrastructure includes:
NSYSU equipment includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year. Autumn semester begins in September, and spring - in February.
To enter the university, you must fill out the application form on the official NSYSU website and upload to the online system:
NSYSU does not accept paper submissions. If documents are not submitted in Chinese / English, a copy with translation must be provided.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.