National Central University of Taiwan was founded in 1915 as a research institute of geodesy. He became a higher educational institution in 1962. The university today is 11,000 students, 6 faculties and 36 specialties.
Modern curricula, qualified teaching staff and good performance indicators have allowed NTSU to enter the Top 20 universities in Taiwan. According to analysts, the most powerful specialties are:
On the campus there is a comfortable hostel in which everyone can get a place. Meals are provided in dining rooms and cafeterias.
The university includes more than 50 laboratories and research centers that work in advanced fields of scientific knowledge.
A library and a reading room are available to help students. All classrooms are equipped with computer equipment, projectors, office equipment.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.