Providence University (abbreviated as PU) is a private higher education institution that has been actively engaged in scientific and academic activities since 1956 in Taiwan. The main building of the university is located in Taichung, where there is a small campus.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is the university, which consistently enters the list of TOP-40 of the best in the country, and every year successfully enters in the list of the TOP of the best universities at the level of the whole world.
It is a medium-sized institution with about 15,000 students annually. Both local residents and visitors from all over the world can study here. The academic staff of the PU consists of about 700 academic specialists. While studying at the university, students have the opportunity to participate in student exchange programs.
A large library is at the disposal of students of higher educational institutions. The university also provides students and faculty with accommodation in a hostel. The university itself takes an active participation in various scientific groups and associations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.