National Yunlin University of Science & Technology (YunTech)
Description of National Yunlin University of Science & Technology (YunTech)
National Yunlin University of Science & Technology (abbreviated as YunTech) is a higher education institution in Taiwan of the state type that began its active scientific work back in 1991. The university has its own small campus in Douli with a hostel and a developed sports infrastructure.
Rating University National Yunlin University of Science & Technology. In recent years, the university has constantly updated the list of the TOP 30 best universities in the country, and also with an enviable consistency is in the TOP-five percent of the best universities in the world ranking.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in National Yunlin University of Science & Technology (YunTech)
Facilities and equipment at National Yunlin University of Science & Technology (YunTech)
The university is medium in size and accommodates about 10,000 students. At the same time, about 400 teachers of the highest category are engaged in teaching in higher education. Both teachers and students can, if they wish, take part in exchange programs between universities across the globe. It is necessary to always specify the price of training on the official portal of the university - the address of the resource www.yuntech.edu.tw. You can also learn more about the activities of the university by using the pages on social networks, including YouTube and Facebook.
For the convenience of teachers and students, a large library is located near the higher education institution. Students can get a place in the university dormitory.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter a higher education institution, it is necessary to provide timely data on the results of previously passed exams. At the same time, we can assume that the university is among the most selective, because 10 applications here have 1 approval. The academic year here is divided according to the classical scheme into two semesters.
Cost of education
The cost of training is approximately $ 2,500. Anyone who would like to get an education in graduate programs will cost the same amount of money. Students can always count on financial assistance in the form of scholarships, subject to good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about National Yunlin University of Science & Technology (YunTech)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.