National Yunlin University of Science & Technology (abbreviated as YunTech) is a higher education institution in Taiwan of the state type that began its active scientific work back in 1991. The university has its own small campus in Douli with a hostel and a developed sports infrastructure.
Rating University National Yunlin University of Science & Technology. In recent years, the university has constantly updated the list of the TOP 30 best universities in the country, and also with an enviable consistency is in the TOP-five percent of the best universities in the world ranking.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is medium in size and accommodates about 10,000 students. At the same time, about 400 teachers of the highest category are engaged in teaching in higher education. Both teachers and students can, if they wish, take part in exchange programs between universities across the globe. It is necessary to always specify the price of training on the official portal of the university - the address of the resource www.yuntech.edu.tw. You can also learn more about the activities of the university by using the pages on social networks, including YouTube and Facebook.
For the convenience of teachers and students, a large library is located near the higher education institution. Students can get a place in the university dormitory.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.