The best schools in New York are ideal for those planning to receive a quality, modern secondary education and prepare for admission to prestigious American universities.
New York schools solve all the main tasks facing university applicants:
- Adapted to the national educational system
- They develop analytical, critical thinking, soft skills, teach to collect and organize information, conduct research
- Improves knowledge of English
- Deepen the knowledge of academic subjects: both basic and specialized, necessary for enrollment in the chosen specialty
- They help to strengthen the application to the university with the help of additional achievements: sports, creative, volunteer, socially significant, environmental, etc.
New York City schools offer all levels of secondary education: elementary, middle and high school. For senior students 15-18 years old, they usually offer enhanced International Baccalaureate or Advanced Placement programs: through in-depth study of elective subjects, they allow them to prepare as accurately as possible for the chosen faculty or specialty.
Some New York schools open summer camps in the summer months - this is an ideal format for getting to know the local education system, infrastructure, and a great way to improve your English skills.
We have compiled for you the TOP of the best schools in New York in 2021 - this rating will help you determine the ideal place to study.