- Features of study and leisure in Britain
- Popular British summer schools: study programs, accommodation features and tuition fees
British summer schools for children are at the forefront of all possible tops and rankings, and the great popularity of British programs is due to an impeccable reputation. Worldwide, leading educational institutions of the country are known, annually producing thousands of talented professionals, and even on vacation courses of British schools, modern trends and the best findings of teachers are collected.
Features of study and leisure in Britain
Choosing schools in Britain for study and recreation for the summer, students and students receive a number of unique opportunities:
- Significantly improve the knowledge of the English language, master the communicative skill, put the British pronunciation
- To get acquainted with the academic environment of Britain, to prepare for student life in the international environment
- Prepare for the passing of international examinations and studies in international educational institutions
- Much to learn about the uniqueness of British culture and its traditions
- Expand your horizons and find new friends
In prestigious camps in Britain, children's linguistic courses have been developed, suitable for students of any level of language proficiency, including for children with low language skills.
Popular British summer schools: study programs, accommodation features and tuition fees
- Among the students, the prestigious OISE Oxford Eynsham Hall is very popular due to study and rest: during the summer school students can get acquainted with the academic environment of Britain, and also significantly improve the knowledge and skills of the English language. The educational process is based on the basic principles of British education: rigor and care for students. The school employs teachers from the top British institutions, and the programs are of a combined nature and combine intensive studies with excellent pastime in Britain. The cost of education ranges from 1,722 £.
- Abbey College Cambridge opens the doors of a summer school for teenagers preparing to enter international schools. The school is located in the famous Cambridge - a great place to explore the student life! The cost of education for 2 weeks will be from 3,550 £.
- Abbey DLD College London is an opportunity to live and study in the heart of London. The school itself is a cultural property of the capital, therefore, by choosing the Abbey DLD College, you can get to know Britain, its culture and traditions in the best way. There are various programs at the school that will suit both the youngest students 7-12 years old, and for young people who need preparation for entering the GCSE, IB, A-level programs and IELTS. The cost of education in the camp for the week will be from 1,350 £.
- On the basis of the University of Cambridge, also opens a summer school for foreign students : students are waiting for quality programs with learning English and the best teachers of Cambridge. The programs of the school combine English classes and various academic fields: biology, chemistry, architecture, literature, law and much more. The cost of education: from 5,259 £ for 2 weeks.
- The summer school The King's School Ely is located in the cozy county of Cambridgeshire, which is full of attractions and will tell about the traditions of Britain a lot of interesting things. Particular pride of the school are a variety of electives: jazz ensemble, hip-hop school, mathematics, science, human sciences, etc. The cost of education will be from 1,890 £ per week.
- Windlesham School is a prestigious school in the resort town of Brighton, which offers summer programs "Preparing for Cambridge exams" and "Adventures in English". Students are waiting for 2-3 hours of academic activities a day, an entertaining and adventure program. In addition, the camp's students are asked to take the Cambridge exam and get an international certificate. The cost for 2 weeks: from 300 £.
- The Rossal School in Fleetwood offers programs with academic bias and classic combined study and rest programs for students. The program consists of 15 lessons per week, and in their free time students go on excursions in Britain and participate in various electives and camp activities.
- Boreatton Park in the county of Shropfir, in addition to the combined program offers the possibility of a complete language immersion - in this case, students will live among native speakers. The advantage of the summer school is the comfortable living in an amazing, inspiring place - in an old luxurious mansion on a vast territory of 240 acres. The cost of education will be from 695 £ per week.