OISE Oxford Eynsham Hall Summer School will be an excellent choice for teenagers who want to improve their English and get to know University of Britain. Training in a city with a centuries-old history, known as one of the main university centers of the world, will inspire the acquisition of new knowledge.
OISE Oxford Summer Camp offers foreign students a comfortable learning environment, accommodation and an interesting pastime. The language school is located in the mansion of Eynsham Hall. It is located near the center of Oxford. The area where the camp is located is distinguished by silence, a measured rhythm of life and picturesque landscapes.
Short information. General English course, which also includes the development of basic language skills.
About the course. The program lasts 1 - 3 weeks provides intensive study of English. Students attend 30 lessons per week. In the classroom they perform tasks in grammar, learn general vocabulary, and consider the nuances of English phonetics. The program also includes the practice of listening and reading. In constant communication in English, students develop literacy and fluency in speech.
Students age: 14 to 17 years.
Start dates: 07/19/2015 - 08/08/2015.
Requirements for enrollment: English - at the level from elementary to advanced.
Learning outcomes: vocabulary expansion, overcoming Language barrier, gaining confidence in the conversation, improving the ability to understand English by ear.
Class size: up to 8 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
From £ 1,722 per 1 Week all-inclusive, from 3,300 pounds in 2 weeks, from 4,900 pounds in 3 weeks.
The camp offers accommodation in the residence. Students are provided with single rooms with private facilities. Three meals a day is organized in the dining room of the language school.
The extra-curricular program of the summer camp OISE Oxford includes sporting events (training, competitions), crafts, arts. Also, students are invited to participate in fashion shows, theatrical productions. In the evenings discos, theme meetings, panting (boat trips) are held. The excursion program includes walks through Oxford, visits to the famous colleges of the world famous educational center, trips to London.
Classes are held in the morning. From 15:45 begins the leisure program.
The Eynsham Hall mansion, in which the summer camp is located, is well equipped. There are training classes, self-training classes, a computer center, a wireless Internet, a library. Also on the territory there are sports facilities: swimming pool, tennis courts, playgrounds.
The established time of transfers (included in the cost of study): arrival - Sunday 9-00 - 19-00, departure - Saturday 12-00 - 20-00.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.