The UK is one of the most popular countries for studying English abroad, which is why children, schoolchildren, teenagers and students from all over the world come here from year to year. The British capital, of course, remains one of the most attractive cities for foreign students, which is not surprising, because dozens of prestigious linguistic schools, language camps and various educational centers are concentrated here. London is very interesting from a tourist point of view, and studying in this city will be a great option for spending holidays abroad - the most beautiful camps in London are already waiting for you!
Education in London for international students: tuition fees, rankings, list of camps
The cost of studying in British schools will depend on several factors - the location, the status of the educational institution, the choice of the course, accommodation conditions, the proposed extracurricular program and not only. On average, for studying for one week, foreign students will need from 850 to 1,500 pounds per week, excluding pocket expenses.
- Imperial College Summer Academic School. This British language camp offers programs for high school students aged 16-18 with a good command of English. The college is a part of the educational organization Oxford Royale Academy. The program combines high-quality academic studies and comprehensive development, including sports or creativity.
- Kings College London. Educational institutions King's College is a part of the educational network, which is widely known not only in Britain, but around the world. During the summer months, King's College London runs a language school for children and adolescents and high school students aged 12 to 17 years. The school offers programs, where high-quality education and an exciting vacation are harmoniously combined.
- Embassy Summer London UCL. This summer school is organized at the university in the heart of the British capital. Students of all ages are invited to study here - not only schoolchildren, but also students, and adult students (from 14 to 30 years old) with levels of English from beginner to advanced. The program is selected taking into account the starting proficiency of each student.
- Mill Hill Summer School. The summer camp is held at the base of the popular in Britain private school, which is recognized as one of the most prestigious in London and its suburbs. The educational institution conducts interesting vacation programs for boys and girls aged 9-13 years: these are combined courses "English + football", "English + entertainment", etc.
- Regent Stowe School. This famous private school organizes the summer camp of the Regent English Language educational network, one of the largest in the UK, in its summer months. The language camp invites children from 7 to 17 years to spend their holidays bright and useful! The teaching approach is distinguished by individual attention to each student, use of innovative educational methods.
- Brunel University. The school is organized at Uxbridge Campus in the suburbs of London, part of Brunel University. The campus is located in a safe and green area. The language camp operates not only in summer, but also in other vacation periods - in spring, autumn, and winter.
- Abbey DLD London. In London, one of the branches of the educational network for studying English operates - Academic Summer. Abbey DLD London is located in the center of the British capital and invites children from 13 to 18 years old to enjoy an unforgettable vacation. A variety of programs are available here for foreign students - from standard English courses to preparing for admission to educational institutions abroad.
- Bell st Albans School. This is one of the schools of the BELL Educational Association, whose campus is in St. Albans (an hour's drive from Heathrow Airport). The school organizes seasonal language courses for children, schoolchildren, students aged 11 to 17 years. The programs here are designed in such a way that language learning takes place not only in the classroom, but throughout the day - at social events, sports or creative sections, and also on excursions.
- University of Westminster Harrow Campus. The language camp for children and schoolchildren is organized on the basis of one of the leading British universities, the University of Westminster. The university campus is located 20 minutes from the center of the capital, where various attractions are located within walking distance. During the summer holidays there are two types of programs - for children 12-17 years old and for students 14-17 years old.
- Dulwich College Summer School Our World English. The language camp is organized by the educational center Our World English Schools, which has been successfully operating for over 25 years. In addition to high-quality teaching, the school is distinguished by a rich and varied leisure program, interesting electives, and exciting excursions. Also, in combination with the English language, children from 12 to 17 years old will be able to dance or practice drama here.