Embaly Summer School London UCL (Embassy Summer London UCL) at a university in the center of the capital invites students to summer courses from June 22 to August 31. The Embassy Summer London UCL programs are designed for students aged 14 to 30 with varying degrees of English proficiency.
UCL is a member of the TOP-5 of British and TOP-25 world universities. There is a special atmosphere in its campuses. Foreign students of summer courses can here not only improve English, but also quickly adapt to the British university environment.
The methods of the Embassy Summer school are capable of giving a listener much more than a standard school program for a few years in a very short time.
1.Embassy Summer is not Welcomes the "mass" approach, but works "for results": in groups of no more than 15 people.
2. You can begin with any level of language knowledge (even if the phrase "How do you do?" Already mentions nothing to you).
3. The maximum effective load, taking into account the employment of "students": 15 hours per week with 4 lessons per day.
4. Embassy Summer provides all the necessary teaching materials.
It is worth emphasizing that the groups are selected with the maximum allowance for your level of knowledge: in the first lesson you will write the corresponding test work
For those who study in England and are completely confident in their own abilities, EmbassySummer offers a unique opportunity to take an English test in the homeland of Shakespeare, Jerome and Dickens. This is a very serious test, the result of which is assessed on a 12-point scale, and the assessment fully meets the criteria of the Common European Frame of Reference (CEFR) standard.
Please note that applications for participation in Trinity Exam must be submitted during the initial online booking, and you can reserve the place until May 30.
Cost: £ 768 per week.
English classes, activities (including board games and creative activities), accommodation, meals (three times a day, dry rations are given during excursions), obligatory excursions - all this is already included in the course price :
Day activities at the school involve a sports and excursion program. The first includes team games in London parks. The second is to visit the interesting places of the capital (museums, galleries, cathedrals, theaters, prison and Tower Bridge).
Evening activities are not limited to school discos and parties. Students over the age of 18 can spend time in the pubs and bars of the capital of England.
The cost of language courses for Embassy Summer London UCL includes field trips (1 every week) by bus, train. Local events are held 3 times a week. For travel, students must purchase travel by metro.
Among the destinations most often foreigners choose Cambridge, Brighton, Oxford, Canterbury. Thematic excursions also attract the attention of students. The most interesting are Buckingham Palace, Madame Tussauds Museum, Windsor, Kew Botanical Gardens.
In summer school Embassy Summer London UCL students are offered comfortable safe accommodation. Residences on campus are guarded around the clock. To solve organizational and everyday issues, administrators work in each of them. Foreigners are offered accommodation in full or half board. Residences Ramsay Hall and UCL Halls offer single and double rooms. Bathroom in one and the other building is provided with one for 5 rooms. Kitchens are on the floors in the general use of students.
Half-board or full-board meals are served on a five-day basis. At the weekend, students receive vouchers, which can be used in dining rooms, supermarkets, cafes in London.
Travel time to major airports and train stations
From St. Pancras to the school 15 minutes drive. Within 45 minutes you can get from Heathrow. A little over an hour takes a transfer from Gatwick. An hour and a half will be spent on the road from Stansted and Luton.
Modern lecture rooms are equipped at Embassy Summer London UCL. A separate sports infrastructure on the campus is not provided (events are held in London parks). Each of the school's residences has its own dining room. Internet on the campus is available only in administrative offices. Near the school there are several cozy Internet cafes.
|5-10||11-20||21-30[999.34 ] 31+|
|Heathrow||£ 70||£ 51||£ 40||£ 33|
|Gatwick||£ 77||£ 56||£ 43||] £ 38|
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.