Tampere university of technology is one of the leading higher education institutions in Finland.
The teaching staff of the university includes about 1000 qualified specialists, most of whom are foreign teachers.
Tampere university of technology offers training at 7 faculties:
The university regularly gives students the opportunity to participate in a variety of projects and research.
University graduates possess modern knowledge and are easily employed.
Due to the high level of education at the university, graduates of master's programs are appreciated all over the world and find work in leading world companies.
The cost of living is $ 624-1,273 per month. Students can rent a separate accommodation or room.
The university has its own library. All rooms are equipped with modern technology.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 semesters.
To enter the university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education or a diploma of higher education. Additionally, you may need a certificate confirming the knowledge of English at a high level.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.