University of Oulu is one of the largest universities in Finland, included in the TOP 400 universities in the world and the top best universities in the country. The strongest direction of the university is information and communication technologies.
The university participates in popular exchange programs in Europe, Russia, USA, Canada and Africa. The university operates in 70 research areas, focusing on the following:
You can get a bachelor's degree in English in the direction of Intercultural Teacher Education.
• Language of instruction: English
• Age: 21+
• Duration: 1-2 years.
The Student Housing Fund offers a wide range of accommodation options - apartments for several people, single studios located in the vicinity of the city.
The university organizes extracurricular activities for students - for these purposes, various communities and interest clubs are open on the campus.
The University of Applied Sciences is located north of Helsinki. The Oulu region is one of the fastest growing in Finland with a population of about 200 thousand people, a center for innovative high-tech industries, services and culture. You can get to Helsinki in an hour by train or plane. Oulu is very attractive for foreign students: it is a picturesque city, a few hours from which exotic Lapland is located, and a bus service will allow easy access to the largest ski resort in Finland.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.