University of Eastern Finland (UEF) is a Finnish state university. Was formed on January 1, 2010 due to the merger of two educational institutions. The main building of the University of Eastern Finland is located within Joensuu.
At the moment, the university takes 6th place in the national rating. Despite its recent academic activity, the University of Eastern Finland is ahead of many educational institutions in the world. In a relatively short period of time, he was able to earn a reputation on the international level and become one of the best. UEF is a member of the European University Association (EUA). The most popular and strong field of university education: "Life Sciences and Medicine".
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
Like many educational institutions in the world, the University of Eastern Finland offers students their own library and hostel. In their free time, students can take advantage of sports facilities that are located on university grounds.
University of Eastern Finland - quite small. It accommodates about 12 thousand entrants. Enter here can both locals and foreigners (their percentage is 6% of the total number of students). The academic staff is represented by a staff of more than 1,500 teachers, including foreign specialists. The university allows students to participate in international exchange programs (as it actively cooperates with other higher educational institutions).
Observe the student life you can in such social networks, such as Facebook and Linkedin.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.