One of the most popular educational institutions in Finland is the University of Turku. In the Finnish ratings this higher educational institution is located on the second place in size, and on the quality of training - on the fifth. It is worth noting that the University of Turku is a member of the Coimbra Group. This is an honorary European cooperation of the oldest and most prestigious universities.
Thanks to the highly professional composition of the teachers - the University of Turku produces high-level graduates. At the University of Turku, students receive higher education in several directions, as in the institution there are:
The educational program has 20 master's degrees.
This educational institution offers a high-quality level of knowledge acquisition in Finnish absolutely free of charge.
Also, the University of Turku has the opportunity to study in English. The English-language training program is not free, but compared to other European universities is quite inexpensive. The cost of the year of study is € 1,500. There are no special requirements for applicants, but when enrolling in an English-language program, the level of language proficiency on the IELTS scale (not less than 6.5 points) is estimated, and the average score on a 4-point scale should be at least 2.7.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
The Master's program is presented in the following areas:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.