Szent Istvan University - one of the most popular among youth universities in Hungary - was founded in 1968 as a place of training in the field of architecture. Over time, others added to the architectural specialties, which made the institution multidisciplinary.
Today, Szent Istvan University has eight faculties where you can get a bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree. Teachers practice a personality-oriented approach, create all the conditions for continuous improvement of the quality of education and the growing popularity of research work.
All students, including foreign ones, are provided with a place in the hostel. Payment depends on the accommodation option. There are canteens in educational and residential buildings where students can eat and buy food with them.
The scientific activity of the educational institution is carried out in:
Classrooms are equipped with modern technology, sports complexes with playgrounds for playing basketball, volleyball, football. The campus has a cafeteria, a library with a reading room and self-study rooms, rooms for student organizations.
The school year at Szent Istvan University traditionally begins in the fall.
Students additionally pay for meals, accommodation, laundry, Internet access.
To enroll in undergraduate applicants must:
To receive an education in a master's program, you must provide:
In 2013, the Stipendium Hungaricun scholarship program for foreign students was launched , funded by the Hungarian government. The goal is to promote cultural understanding, economic and political relations between Hungary and other countries.
The scholarship holder receives:
Another aid option is a scholarship to students of the Christian faith, funded by the Fund for Assistance to Persecuted Christians.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.