The Private University in Hungary has been the flagship institution of business education in English since 1991 in Budapest. The International Business School is dynamically developing and meets the highest educational standards that follow the latest trends in the industry. The school is distinguished by a developed corporate culture - a mix of academic base, teamwork, doing business and implementing innovations. In 1997 and thereafter, the School of Business received important accreditations - since then the university has awarded scientific degrees of Hungarian and British samples. Today International Business School Budapest offers bachelor's and master's courses, certificate programs and the opportunity to obtain a PhD.
Directions of study:
The Bachelor's degree is awarded by the University of Buckingham, UK. The program includes a semester abroad or internship.
List of Master's programs:
About the educational program: The program consists of 2 academic semesters and 1 semester for writing a master's work. The Master's degree is awarded by the British University of Buckingham. A flexible schedule will allow international students to combine study with work.
About the educational program: The unique one-year Business Management program is designed for executives wishing to improve their professional level and soft skills. The course covers all areas of corporate management and focuses on the most demanded skills for leaders - analytics, information management, business knowledge. The MBA is designed for practicing professionals with 3 to 5 years of management experience.
The degree is awarded by the British University of Buckingham.
List of the following areas:
The doctoral degree is awarded by the University of Buckingham, UK.
About the educational program: Intensive program of preparation of applicants for admission to the bachelor's degree.
Program structure (400 hours):
The residence on campus offers comfortable rooms for 90 students with amenities:
Business school students participate in a variety of activities and programs aimed at developing personal, creative social skills and maintaining physical fitness:
The university is located in Budapest, famous for its festivals, music events, restaurants and cafes. The campus is made up of three renovated buildings representing a historical heritage. A large technology and business center is located nearby, where the headquarters of large companies are located:
List of additional charges:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
Scholarships cover 25% -75% of tuition fees.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.