Corvinus University in Budapest is a prestigious educational institution in modern Hungary. In this case, the higher education institution Corvinus University of Budapest (CUB), the state form of ownership. The beginning of the academic activities of the university is associated with 1920. The central buildings of the university are located in the vicinity of the Hungarian capital - in the city of Budapest.
Fourth place in the national academic ranking allows Corvinus University in Budapest for decades to remain in the top five best universities in the country.
A diploma of such a university is held in high esteem among employers in the country and around the world.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Corvinus University in Budapest is not huge. Every day, its audience is visited by 13,000 people. Together with the Hungarian youth, foreigners bring documents for admission. Approximately 13% of all students are foreign nationals. This indicator emphasizes the demand for educational services of the university in the world. Teaching is done by 618 specialists. Most of these teachers and professors are invited by the administration from prestigious European universities. The academic university has several partners from a number of large educational centers that provide international student exchanges for everyone. The nuances of student life can be learned from social networks related to Corvinus University of Budapest.
A solid scientific library provides students with additional knowledge in the field. In the hostel there is always a comfortable place to stay for foreign students.
It is worth noting the permanent membership of the university in such organizations as CEMS, PIM and INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITIES.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.