Miskolc University is the largest university in northern Hungary. It is believed that he is the successor to the University of Mining and Metallurgy created in 1735. In 1997, the Bela Bartok Music Institute joined the educational institution, which became the music department of the University of Miskolc and is still located in the Palace of Music. In 2000, the Comenius Teacher’s College, one of the first Protestant colleges in the country, founded in 1531, became part of the educational institution. Today, the University of Miskolc has 100 specialties, about 1,000 teachers and 15,000 students.
Applicants can apply for faculties:
The campus covers an area of 850,000 ha. On this territory there are equipped educational buildings, student dormitories, sports complexes, cafeterias, shops, parking lots for students and teachers.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.