Pécsi Tudományegyetem PTE or University of Pécs (abbreviated as PTE) is an educational institution of state type in Hungary that has been active in scientific and educational work since the distant 1912. The campus of the university is organized in the form of a small campus in Pec with a developed infrastructure and a hostel on its territory.
This educational institution consistently ranks among the TOP 10 best of the best educational institutions in Hungary, as well as in the TOP 5 percent of the world rankings of this type.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is considered quite large, since here every year the course of study is about 29,000 students. Both local and visiting citizens apply for admission. With the training of students help teachers in the amount of 5,000 best professors and teachers of the highest category. All students can, if they wish, choose a distance learning system for themselves or apply for participation in an international exchange program. Learn more accurate information about the higher education institution, the conditions of study and admission can be on the pages of the official portal at www.pte. hu , as well as on the pages of social networks (Facebook and YouTube).
All conditions have been created for students - there is a large library and a modern hostel. The university is on the list of authoritative groups and communities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.