Hungarian Eotvos Loran University or Eotvos Lorand University (ELTE) is based in 1635 by Archbishop Peter Pazmanem Esztergom. Being under the protectorate of the Jesuits, the university traditionally included philosophical and theological faculties, and in 1667 a law faculty was opened. In the 18th century, the college was controlled by the state, and in 1769 the formation of the medical faculty took place. After the dissolution of the Jesuits in 1777, the school was moved to the royal palace of the city of Buda. At the University of Etosha Loran there was an opportunity to receive domestic engineering and veterinary education. The language of instruction until 1844 was Latin, as the most optimal and neutral language for a multinational audience.
The modern University of Etosha Laurent is a major educational institution in Hungary. In their own country, the university now occupies the second position, as well as 566 in the world ranking, including 5% of the best universities. More than 22,000 students are educated in the ancient walls of the university (4% of them are foreign students). The academic year is divided into two academic semesters. The teaching staff is represented by 1485 teachers. For students and teachers of the educational institution there is an exchange program. It is possible to receive both stationary and distance education.
Currently, Eotvos Lorand University provides educational services in the following areas:
The main campus is located within Budapest. Such an arrangement is a characteristic feature for all ancient universities. Usually their history is closely intertwined with the history of the city itself, and campuses are located in the historical center. A library is provided for students. Students can live in a dorm on campus, in close proximity to the academic buildings. The school has all the necessary educational facilities, including lecture halls, laboratories, research centers, reading rooms, rooms for preparing for classes. As well as areas for relaxation and recreation, sports halls, cafes.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Eotvos Lorand University has a well-deserved academic reputation among other universities, and also enjoys prestige among employers, which helps graduates to get a good job at the end of the university.
An active research activity is carried out in the educational institution. Special attention should be paid to research projects of students and teachers of the university in the field of biochemistry, immunology, medicine, physics, genetics.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.