Semmelweis University Budapest is an educational institution of the state type in Hungary, which has been actively engaged in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the 1769. The university campus is currently located in Budapest.
This is a medium-sized higher education institution, where about 15,000 people can take a course annually. The teaching staff of the university is about 1500 teachers of the highest category. Students have access to international student exchange programs.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about a university that, with a stable consistency, is included in the list of TOP educational institutions in Hungary. Over the past few years, the university has entered the TOP of the best universities in the world.
There is a huge library at the disposal of teachers and students of the university. Foreign students can live in a hostel, use sports facilities. The University of Budapest is considered one of the universities in the European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.