Summer schools in Florida - a unique opportunity to combine travel and language learning in the best educational institutions in the United States. Study and rest in one of the most progressive countries of the world with world famous universities, prestigious colleges and elite schools will not only significantly improve the level of the English language, but also get acquainted with the culture of a unique multinational country.
Educational institutions in Florida offer a wide range of English courses for students with different levels of English: even students with poor language skills will be able to find a suitable and interesting linguistic course for them. Great attention is paid to the amazing variety of educational programs during the summer holidays. When choosing a summer school, it is worth paying attention to the national composition of the students: a greater effect will be provided by schooling where there are few students from the same country, since this will allow you to practice the language not only during classes, but also after lessons during peer group meetings and participation in interesting extracurricular activities.
An interesting feature of summer schools and courses in Florida with the study of English is their excursion component, through which students can get acquainted with the history of the country, see world-famous sights and parks, immerse themselves in the indescribable atmosphere of the urban jungles of the United States.
Children's vacation programs in Florida - this is an effective education, unforgettable meetings with friends, familiarity with the amazing culture and untouched nature of America!
Summer schools and courses in Florida for foreign students: location
Florida is a state in the southeastern United States, a major financial, economic and scientific center. All over the world, Florida is known as a "sunny state", so students here are waited by a fine climate, a huge quantity of snow-white beaches and exciting theme parks.
Florida - a place of mixing cultures and nationalities, business activities of international companies and leisure tourists. This city, imbued with an indescribable atmosphere of creativity, where students can get acquainted with the culture of a multicultural community, stroll through the streets, familiar with films and serials, make many beautiful photographs.
Traveling to Florida during the summer holidays is a unique chance to get acquainted with the educational standards and US requirements for students interested in enrolling in American educational institutions. For young researchers, this region will be extremely interesting with its unique nature reserves and parks.
The benefits of studying in Florida's language schools
Education in America, in particular in Florida, which is one of the educational centers of this country, has a number of undoubted advantages:
- High level and wide range of courses offered
- Excellent student feedback
- Highly qualified teachers with extensive experience
- The aim of learning for the student's personality
- The ability to combine rest and learning
- A wide choice of excursion programs and additional activities
- The latest equipment and modern infrastructure of summer schools
- High student safety.
Summer educational programs: features and conditions of vacation programs
Summer schools in Florida offer a wide range of programs for students. Conditionally it is possible to distinguish 5 basic directions of education during summer vacations:
- The traditional program includes a regular or intensive English course (20-30 lessons per week) and rest. The leisure program consists of extra-curricular activities and excursions. Some summer schools offer a special travel program for students - for example, summer school education can include a week-long trip along the state coast.
- An educational course aimed at preparing students for admission to an American educational institution or passing English language exams. Usually it allows students to get acquainted with the requirements and features of studying in the USA.
- Sport programs, which, along with the study of English, allow you to play sports at a high level (for example, football, rugby, swimming, etc.). This option is ideal for athletes or students interested in sports or getting a sports scholarship in the future.
- Creative courses aimed at the disclosure and improvement of musical and dance talents, singing and drawing skills, studying acting or shooting a real film. Such summer schools will give an unforgettable impression not only during excursions, but also during interesting classes and lectures.
- Adventure programs that give students the opportunity to go camping, surfing or going down the river under the guidance of experienced mentors. Such courses are ideal for children who want to try something new or enjoy unsurpassed nature of the United States.
Extra-curricular activities and excursions in the language schools in Florida
The excursion program in the summer schools of Florida is one of the most interesting in the USA due to the huge number of attractions and museums, unique natural places and reserves with a magical nature. Depending on the chosen camp, students can visit places such as:
- Walt Disney World
- Island of Adventure
- "The Magic World of Harry Potter"
- Sea World Marine Park
- Zoo Miami
- Orlando Art Museum
- Water Park "Lagoon Typhoon"
- Historical Park Barnacle
- Kennedy Space Center
- Beaches of Miami, Daytona, Fort Lauderdale, Key West islands and much more.
Also, an extra-curricular program of activities awaits students, which includes:
- Night of the cinema
- Barbecue party
- Farewell concert, etc.
Throughout studying, students have the opportunity to visit a variety of creative and sports sections.
Ranking of the best children's camps for the holidays
In Florida, there is a huge number of prestigious schools, elite colleges and leading universities, which rank first in the world rankings.
TOP-5 of the best summer schools in Florida for students are:
1. University of Miami Summer Camp provides a unique opportunity for its students to independently choose additional classes to attend. So, within the framework of the summer program you can attend art and acting lessons, fitness and rest, etc.
2. The language school Rennert International Miami offers an interesting educational program, which closely intertwined study and leisure. During the education, students will be able to significantly improve the level of English, master the spoken language, great attention is paid to leisure activities.
3. LAL Language School Boca Raton offers a vacation English course that will allow students to learn the language in a game form: all the learning is done through discussions, role plays and a variety of trainings.
4. The Windermere Preparatory School has created a unique summer course for future business leaders. This studying is conducted by the school together with The Startup Studio, Nord Anglia Education, Rollins Crummer Graduate School of Business and SunTrust Bank. This program gives a unique chance to receive education from leading experts in the field of business.
5. The Florida Preparatory Academy offers an English course aimed at the effective development of basic language skills. Suitable for students aged 14 to 18 years.
Tuition fees in a summer school in Florida
The price of education consists of such aspects as:
- Learning on the selected course
- Excursion and extra-curricular activities.
The average cost of education varies between 2,500 $ - 3,000 $ for 2 weeks.