The oil and gas industry is an industry related to the search and production of oil and gas. Drilling and manufacturing of oil refining equipment is directly related to this area of industry. The oil and gas industry may include:
- Oil and gas production
Studying in the oil and gas industry is quite difficult - education will require a lot of effort and a lot of time, but this is a very promising direction that guarantees a high salary for employment, especially abroad. The UK offers international students a large number of interesting diverse educational programs in the oil and gas industry.
Why should you get an education in the oil and gas industry in the UK?
- Excellent price-quality ratio
- First-class equipment of universities
- Wide range of oil and gas programs
- Employment prospects.
In the universities of England, students are taught:
- Oil and Gas Mechanics and Qualimetry
- Oil and Gas Hydraulics and Metrology
- Chemistry of oil and gas, standardization, thermodynamics
- Engineering and computer graphics.
With an English diploma of higher education in the future you can work as:
- Engineer, petroleum geologist
- Technician, geological prospector
- Land surveyor, driller
- Laboratory assistant of constructions
Admission option 1: Robert Gordon University
Large research universities in the UK, where programs are aimed at mastering a large amount of academic knowledge and full preparation for the modern labor market. Teachers strive to make sure that each graduate quickly finds a job in his specialty and takes a suitable position. Studying forms really sought-after specialists whose knowledge and skills fully meet the needs and demands of the modern world labor market.
Here you can study:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer science.
Advantages of studying at Robert Gordon University
- A huge chance to find a job immediately after receiving a diploma
- Qualified experienced teachers and partnerships with major world centers
- Advanced equipment
- Accredited professional courses.
Options for master's degree at the university:
- Geodesy, oil and gas industry
- Computational processes
- Health care
- Laboratory, biomedical sciences
Admission option 2: UCLAN University
Technical University, which annually invites students who want to study mathematics, physics, oil and gas industry, chemistry and engineering.
Why study here?
- High quality knowledge and excellent student experience
- Possibility of internships
- 90% of employment after graduation
- Opportunity to combine work with study
- Free employment counselling
- Possible transfer from one campus to another
- Internships abroad, free foreign language courses
- Scholarships of £1500 and discounts for students.
Admission option 3: London South Bank
Why study here?
- Further employment with a high salary - 95% of successfully employed students
- Comprehensive career assistance, advice
- Partnerships with commercial organizations
- Related specialties and additional courses in the oil and gas industry
- Free English lessons for university students
- Convenient location.
- Applied sciences
- Engineering and Chemistry
- Study of oil and gas production.
Admission Option 4: Coventry University
Coventry University is a university aimed at quality educational services and professional development of students, known as an authoritative research center. Among the academic areas of work, electronic engineering, applied mathematics and physics stand out. The university offers a wide range of programs - about 200 areas of bachelor's degree and 150 master's degrees. The university includes the School of Computer Science, Electronics and Mathematics, the School of Energy, Construction and Ecology, the School of Mechanics, Aircraft and Rocket Engineering and Automotive Engineering. On the territory of the educational institution there is high-quality professional equipment: wind tunnels, aviation simulators and even a real jet attack aircraft Harrier.
- Faculty of Engineering, Ecology and Computing
- Computing, Mathematics and Physics
- Mechanical, Automotive and Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace, electrical and electronic engineering.
Admission option 5: Exeter University
The University of Exeter prides itself on its first-class scientific and technological base, providing opportunities for research in more than 30 subject areas. Investments in recent years have significantly increased the already high level of research in such areas as:
- climate change
- oil and gas industry
- functional materials
- Systems Biology
- translational medicine.
The University of Exeter is a leader in the study of the most modern trends in science, engineering, mathematics and medical research, teaching the humanities and social sciences.