The UK has been one of the best countries in the world for higher education for many decades, a large percentage of British universities are in the world top in terms of the quality of education. Educational programs in the UK are interesting, multifaceted and high-quality, each student will be able to find a specialty to his taste. In a British university, you can enter the specialty "Nature and Ecology" - in the XXI century, all companies are interested in specialists of this type.
Pros of studying in the UK
- Classical education according to a proven system
- Value for money
- Modern equipment of universities
- Long-standing traditions
- Wide range of specialties.
Admission option 1: INTO Glasgow Caledonian University
The INTO project is a guaranteed admission to universities in the UK. The INTO project includes many partner universities, which will help to easily enter a British university, for example, Glasgow Caledonian University.
Reasons to study at Glasgow Caledonian University
- The best level of research activity
- Cooperation and support from the best international brands
- Support for international students
- High level of employment after obtaining diplomas
- Interesting learning process.
Possible program — Environmental Management
Graduates of environmental management understand the impact of construction on the environment, the need for effective management of waste, energy, land resources and social problems. The program is unique in that it gives you the opportunity to focus on personal interests in a wide variety of areas, ranging from waste management, geographic information systems, contaminated land, social inclusion, rural improvement, energy efficiency and transport policy.
With the INTO program, you can also enroll in the INTO University of Exeter.
Admission option 2: NAVITAS Birmingham City University (BCUIC)
Navitas today is one of the international leaders in organizing programs for students and assistance in admission to leading educational institutions in 8 countries of the world. Birmingham City University cooperates with the company and invites international students.
Advantages of studying at Birmingham City University
- Quality programs in various fields of science and technology
- One of the best universities in the UK
- High percentage of student employment
- Highly qualified teachers, trainers and specialists
- Excellent equipment
- Special programs for international students
- Round-the-clock assistance and support.
The course examines the causes of accelerated climate and environmental change, resource scarcity, and rapidly changing social, legal, and political conditions.
Subjects studied in ecologics:
- Planning basics
- Management in artificial and natural environments
- Environmental assessment.
You can also consider other universities under the NAVITAS program:
- NAVITAS Anglia Ruskin University Chelmsford Campus (CRIC)
- NAVITAS London Brunel International College (LBIC)
- NAVITAS Plymouth University International College (PUIC).
Admission Option 3: Durham University
Study Group provides preparatory programs for admission to partner universities (for example, at Durham University). Preparing students for successful professional activities is the most important goal of the teaching staff.
Why study at Durham University?
- Consultations with specialists
- Attending master classes from invited experts
- Development of personal qualities.
The Natural Sciences – Bachelor of Science degree program provides a wide range of subjects to study:
- Biology, chemistry
- Earth Sciences
- Physics and psychology
TOP universities where you can enter through the Study Group:
- Study Group Kingston University London
- Study Group University of Sheffield
- Study Group University of Sheffield
- Study Group Bellerbys College.
Admission option 4: University of Brighton
A first-class university in the UK with an abundance of different programs.
Advantages of studying at University of Brighton
- High quality education
- Flexible study programmes
- Wide range of programs
- Accredited courses
- Ability to combine work and study.
The Ecology and Conservation programme explores the main themes of conservation and biodiversity in both marine and terrestrial environments. Particular attention is paid to habitat skills and species study, applied management and conservation. You will develop your practical skills in specialized laboratories and acquire scientific research skills.
Subjects studied in the program:
- Basic Skills for Biologists
- Introduction to Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Behavioral and Evolutionary Biology
- Physiology of organisms
- Population management in the field of ecology and conservation
- Marine and freshwater ecosystems.
Other subjects you can study in similar programs at the university:
- International Field Biology Course
- Human origin and evolution
- Environmental pollution.
Admission Option 5: University of York
A modern university where you can study in the specialty "Nature and Ecology" in an interesting way.
Why study at the University of York?
- Top educational institution in the UK
- Active extracurricular life
- Individual approach to each student
One of the most relevant programs is Environment, Economics and Ecology. The course provides fundamental knowledge in the field of ecology, economics and social sciences + studying in a number of technical skills necessary for a career in these fields.
Subjects that are studied in this program:
- Data analysis for environmental studies
- Environmental principles
- Environment, development and society
- Ecological methodology.
- Bournemouth University
- UWE Bristol
- East anglia university
- Newcastle university
- Manchester university
- Manchester metropolitan.
With a diploma in nature and ecology, you will be able to work as:
- Bioecologist, geoecologist, hydroecologist
- Ecologist, ecologist-auditor, ecologist-inspector
- Ecologist-nature user