Shih Hsin University (SHU)
Description of Shih Hsin University (SHU)
Shih Hsin University (abbreviated SHU) is a private higher education institution that was opened in Taiwan back in 1955. Currently, the university has a very good location in Taipei.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Shih Hsin University (SHU)
Over the past few years, the university has consistently added to the list of the best of the best, entering the top 50 Taiwan universities. In addition, the university is traditionally included in the TOP of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Shih Hsin University (SHU)
Students have access to the university library. On campus there is a hostel, accessible to everyone, and modern specially equipped sports grounds.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Shih Hsin University (SHU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.