The National United University (NUU) was founded in 1972 as a college of industrial technology in Taiwan. In 1992, courses on commerce and business were introduced into the curriculum, and the institution was renamed the Joint College of Technology and Commerce. In 1999, the college was reorganized into the Institute of Technology and in 2003 officially received university status.
Bachelor's study programs are implemented in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
NUU provides separate male and female dormitories that are equipped with security systems, air conditioning, a washing machine, drinking fountains and a TV.
There are currently 59 student clubs or societies in NUU in five categories: academic, recreational, service, sports, and personal.
The material and technical base of NUU includes its own sports infrastructure and library.
The university has a two-semester academic year. The first semester begins in September, the second in February.
To enter the university you must:
If the originals of education documents are in languages other than Chinese / English, then a translated and certified copy of these documents must be provided.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.