Shih Chien University (abbreviated as USC ) is a private higher education institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1958 in Taiwan. Currently, USC has at its disposal a small campus in Taipei.
We are talking about an average higher educational institution in the country, where every year a course of about 10,000 people takes place. The academic staff of the USC university is about 500 teachers of the highest category. When planning to study and enter a university, it is recommended to clarify in advance all the information on the official website or through pages on social networks Linkedin, as well as Facebook, etc.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This institution of higher education is in the TOP-50 best in Taiwan. In addition, the university is traditionally included in the list of TOP-5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world.
This university has the best conditions for students. There is access to a large scientific library. In addition, all students can rely on affordable housing in the hostel. There are also areas for outdoor activities and sports on the campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.