National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) was founded in 1946 and is the highest public educational institution in Taiwan. The leading academic areas of the university are: art, management, humanities and social sciences. Education at NTNU is conducted at 8 faculties:
The school is part of the OpenCourseWare Consortium (OCW).
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
Master's programs of the university are implemented in the following areas:
The NTNU MBA program consists of 45 credits: 15 required and 30 optional. Required courses are:
The university offers doctoral programs in the following areas:
The institution provides a hostel for students on campus.
Living in residences outside the campus will cost from $ 8,000NT to $ 16,000NT.
NTNU is located in Taipei, the capital of Taiwan. The material and technical base of the university includes its own library and sports facilities.
The academic year at NTNU consists of two semesters.
To enter NTNU you must:
The university may request additional documents or materials depending on the chosen study program.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.