National Chung Hsing University (NCHU) is a higher educational institution established in 1919. Located Zhongxing State University in Taichung (Taiwan).
In terms of the size and number of students, this is a secondary educational institution. Within its walls, about 15,000 students receive education at the same time (4% of this number are foreign citizens). Organize the educational process in the university about 960 teachers. The most powerful study programs at National Chung Hsing University are engineering and science. The structure of the school consists of the following elements:
In his country, the school now occupies 12th place in the national ranking and 577 position among the universities of the world. The academic year is divided here into two traditional semesters.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university has an urban type campus. Students are given a place in the dormitory, the opportunity to use the university library. Also, the institution has a developed sports infrastructure, facilities for recreation and social and social development.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.