One of the best state universities in Taiwan is the National Taiwan University of Science & Technology (NTUST). The beginning of the history of the university was laid in 1974. The National Taiwan University of Science and Technology is little more than 40 years old, but it managed to gain confidence and get the status of a prestigious educational institution not only in its own country, but also far beyond its borders. The main campus is located in Taipei City.
National Taiwan University of Science & Technology is one of the top ten universities in Taiwan, and is also in the top 5% of the international rating. According to statistics, the highest quality of education is observed in the following areas:
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The institution is considered to be a medium-sized institution. At the same time, no more than 10,000 students gain knowledge here. Entering the university can not only locals, but foreigners. The percentage of citizens from abroad is 11% of the total number of students. The academic staff includes more than 900 specialists. Due to active cooperation with other universities, NTUST students have a chance to participate in international exchange programs.
During the training, students can use the library located on campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.