The National Qin Hua University or National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) refers to non-profit public higher education institutions. This is a public institution located in Taiwan. It was founded in 1911. In accordance with the number of students, and their number is more than 10,000, refers to the average in size. 6% of students are foreigners. The teaching staff includes 763 specialists (some of them are foreign specialists of high level).
Students of NTHU study the academic disciplines in the following areas:
The educational institution carries out active scientific research activity in the field of natural sciences, medicine, engineering technologies.
The university rating is quite high. The National Qinhua University is one of the top ten universities in Taiwan, and the quality of teaching and education is on the list of the top 200 educational institutions in the world.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The NTHU campus is located in the suburb of Hsinchu. Students who live on campus have the opportunity, if necessary, to visit the city and at the same time enjoy the delights of suburban life. On campus there are: student hostels, educational buildings, own library, sports halls, catering facilities.
Public and scientific activities of the university are covered on websites and social networks.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.