Shandong university is consistently included in the top 500 universities in the world and in the top 25 universities in China, about 2% of foreigners study here, annually gaining modern knowledge on quality programs. About 4,000 teachers, including professors and doctors of science, teach students.
Students are invited to study at the faculties:
The most popular and recognized worldwide programs are: mathematics, chemistry, science, technology. The university has international agreements on exchange programs. Scholarship payments are available for talented students.
The university offers both full-time and distance programs: it is convenient for students providing a family - no need to break away from work
A hostel is open on the campus, which accepts foreign students: the rooms are equipped with all necessary furniture and appliances. Food in China is cheap - a number of cafes and buffets function in the university.
Shandong University pays attention to the sports development of students: on the territory of the university there are sports grounds, halls, sections of different directions function. Students unite in clubs of interest, organize creative performances.
In addition to academic buildings, the university boasts modern research centers: engineering, medical, social and others. There are a number of laboratories that allow for important tests, and a library with a huge number of scientific works is available.
The academic year at Shandong university is divided into 2 semesters. Additional costs (meals, accommodation, transportation, communication) will range from $ 410 per month, which is much less than in most countries of the world.
Admission to the university is based on the results of entrance exams: the percentage of admission is small - to increase the chances, take preparatory courses.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.