In 1894, the academic activities of the Siyansky University of Architecture and Science and Technology (Xi'An University of Architecture & Technology, abbreviated as XAUAT) began. This university is a state. The university campus is located in Xian (China).
XAUAT is ranked in the national academic rating list of higher education institutions in China.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
XAUAT is a large university in terms of the number of students. More than 34 thousand students receive education there. The academic staff includes about 2900 specialists, among whom there are teachers from abroad. The university is actively cooperating with other universities, including foreign ones. Both students and educators can participate in exchange programs, taking advantage of the opportunity to learn from their colleagues.
XAUAT has educational buildings, a library and a hostel. All students during their studies have the opportunity to live in a residence on campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.