Harbin University of Engineering holds a leading place in the country in the field of shipbuilding, has a strong scientific base of national importance in the development of marine resources and nuclear technology.
Modern achievements of the university are widely known outside the university: a depth gauge, an underwater robot "Zhishui", a system for measuring and tracking the orbit on a spaceship, etc.
Over the past 20 years, the university has received more than 500 awards in various fields of science and industry.
International students can study at Harbin University of Engineering thanks to exchange programs and grants, the annual number of which is about 200.
According to analysts, in the coming years the educational institution will join the ranks of the ranking of “1000 of the best universities in the world” - at the moment it is at 1031 lines, but Harbin University is in 49th place in the ranking of the best universities in the country.
For applicants, 50 specialties are available, the most popular of which are:
The campus is located in the “ice city” of Harbin.
Each student receives a card upon admission, to which they credit funds for payment of food, accommodation, etc.
Harbin University has a 24-hour clinic where students can receive qualified help.
Particular attention is paid to students' sports activities. There are two indoor sports centers on the campus, including tennis, badminton, aerobics, dance, and swimming pools. In addition, students use a football field, a basketball and handball court, baseball and croquet fields.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.